Join us Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 12pm
29th Annual Duck Race benefitting The Center for Prevention of Abuse
Eastside Centre * East Peoria, IL
Each year, The Center for Prevention of Abuse provides safety and support to over 5,000 women, men and children...of all ages....who have been affected by domestic violence, sexual assault/abuse, elder abuse, and abuse of adults with disabilities. Additionally, The Center provides school based prevention education to 33,000 students each year, focusing on body safety, positive conflict resolution, anti-bullying, and healthy relationships.
The Duck Race is The Center's largest fundraiser and the success of the Race is essential in raising funds to fill the gaps in funding. Because of our very generous Duck Race sponsors, every dollar raised goes directly towards our programs.
Thank you for "Racing a Duck to Stop Abuse!"
*Are you adopting a duck on behalf of a friend, co-worker or family member affiliated with a Sales Team? If so, be sure to select the team you want to get credit for your adoption. Click on a team member name to give credit to a specific person.
- Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino
- Associated Bank
- Pekin Insurance
- UnityPoint Health Methodist-Proctor
- Todd Nethery - Director, Private Wealth Management
- South Side Bank
- Illinois American Water
- Mix 106.9
- Adams Outdoor Advertising
- Bob Lindsay Acura
- Journal Star
- Re/max Traders Unlimited
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Bleeding and Clotting Disorders Institute
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Wald/Land Corporation
- Senara Health and Spa
- West Central Illinois Building and Construction Trades Council
- Nature Haven
- Hometown Community Banks
- Pioneer Railcorp
- Lahood for Congress
- Commercial Mechanical Inc.
- Fritch Heating & Cooling Inc.
- Hediger & Meyers Insurance
- Huber Commercial
- Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Kaskaskia Engineering Group, LLC
- Keystone Steel & Wire Company
- McDonald's of Peoria, Bartonville, East Peoria, & Pekin
- McDonald's (Washington, Metamora, and Morton)
- Mike Murphy Ford
- Peoria Disposal Company
- Mauer-Stutz, Inc.
- Supreme Accounting & Tax Service
- Advanced Medical Transport of Central Illinois
- Heartland Bank
- KMI Industries, Inc.
- Menold Contruction and Restoration