1 in 4 people in South Georgia don’t know where they will get their next meal. That’s more than 160,000 of our friends and neighbors who struggle with hunger on a daily basis. Second Harvest of South Georgia serves 30 counties and is the region’s largest hunger-relief charity. Headquartered in Valdosta, the organization has locations in Albany, Douglas, and Thomasville in order to serve its 13,000 square mile service area. We distribute over 1,500,000 lbs of food per month and feed more than 2,500 kids a day. By supporting Second Harvest, you can have a real impact on the fight to end hunger in South Georgia.
- 1 duck can feed a child a meal at our Kids Café program daily for a week
- 5 ducks can provide an elderly person with lunch daily for a week
- 10 ducks can buy milk for 100 kids at our Kids Café daily for a week
- $5,000 Cash Prize courtesy of First State Bank and Trust Co.
- $2,500 Shopping Spree courtesy of Steel's Jewelry
- Custom Golf Cart courtesy of B&B Custom Golf Carts
- Sunset Farm for a Year courtesy of Sunset Farm Foods
- Quail Hunt for 2 courtesy of Lenox River Ranch
- 4 Season Passes courtesy of Wild Adventures Theme Park
- Chick-fil-A for a Year courtesy of Chick-fil-A
- Ice Cream for a Year courtesy of Bruster's
- Staycation Weekend Package courtesy of Courtyard Marriott
- Portrait & Framing
- Tailgate Package courtesy of Pepsi
- Adult & Youth Membership for a Month courtesy of Winnersville