Pulaski YMCA Duck Derby at Calfee Park, October 2nd, gates open at 6:00 pm!.
To learn more about the YMCA's mission as a nonprofit in our community please visit our website by clicking here! http://www.pulaskiymca.org
Thank you all for helping the YMCA of Pulaski County strengthen our community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility!
Your support helps the YMCA of Pulaski County continue to offer our programs that support youth development like...
- Our on-site Child Development Center that partners with TAP/Early Head Start to offer care for children ages 6 weeks to 11 years old.
- Our off-site Y Excel: Out of School Time that partners with Pulaski County Elementary Schools to offer childcare both after school and all day Wednesday care.
- Our PCY Gators Swim Team that offers the lowest dues in the PYSA Swim League.
- Our Youth Events like the Back to School Bash and 2nd Grade Swim Lessons.
Your support helps the YMCA of Pulaski County continue to offer our programs that support healthy living like...
- Our Group Fitness Classes that connect you with other motivated community members and our supportive instructors to help you reach fitness goals.
- Our Cardiac Maintenance, monitored by our on-site nurse to ensure our at risk or recovering members are staying safe and healthy.
- Our fitness facility gives members access to cardio, strength, and aquatic equipment to help them get of stay fit in a way that fits their specific abilities.
- Our on-site Certified Massage Therapist to help ease muscle tension and stress to help members function at their best.
Your support helps the YMCA of Pulaski County continue to offer our programs that support social responsibility like...
- Our Essential Childcare provided with the help of Pulaski County and the School Board to provide childcare during the COVID-19 closures.
- Our Senior Support monitored by our nurse to check on our at risk members and ensure they are active and social.
- Our partnership with Tap/EHS to help provide affordable childcare to the families in our community.
- Our Membership and Swim Scholarships, last year we were able to offer $5,000 in scholarships to our community members and hope to double that giving this year with your help!
Thank you all for your support!