1. The Chicago Ducky Derby (“Derby”) is a random drawing raffle; it is sponsored by and all net proceeds benefit Special OlympicsIllinois (“Sponsor”), 605 E. Willow, Normal, IL 61761. Sponsor is a registered 501(c)(3).
2. The Derby is open to persons age 18 and over, unless noted otherwise. Employees of Sponsor are not eligible to win. By
participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final on
matters relating to this sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. Raffle purchases are not tax
3. To enter, eligible entrants must purchase a raffle chance (“adopt a duck”) at $5 each or 6 ducks for $25 online (at www.
chicagoduckyderby.com) at race site or via mail, by form available from Sponsor or through promotional partners. Online entries
must be received by August 6, 2019. Adoptions may be suspended at any time by Sponsor. Completed form and payment may
be mailed to Special Olympics Illinois, 500 Waters Edge Ste 100 Lombard, IL 60148, and must be received by July 30, 2019 to be
considered eligible. Entries received after the deadline will be processed as a donation to Special Olympics Illinois.
4. Odds of winning depend on total number of qualified entries. A minimum of 30,000 rubber ducks will be launched on the
Chicago River at approximately 1 pm on Thursday, August 8, 2019, in Chicago, Illinois. Date and location are subject to change
without notice. No attempt to free or interfere with any duck will be permitted, unless deemed necessary by Sponsor. Sponsor
reserves the right to manually maneuver rubber ducks along the course and terminate the race and determine the winners by
random selection. Only rubber ducks provided by Sponsor will be entered, and all ducks remain the property of Sponsor.
5. Prizes will be awarded in order to eligible entrants, as name appears on adoption form or online entry, whose entry number
corresponds with number of the first five (5) rubber ducks in order of finish.
6. Grand Prize: MSRP - $30,340 (approximate). Courtesy of the Chicagoland Chevrolet Dealers Advertising Association. Grand Prize
winner must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance to take delivery of vehicle. Sponsor and Chicagoland Chevrolet
Dealers Advertising Association assume no liability or responsibility in connection with the safety or performance of prize
awarded or in connection with any warranty or representation therewith. The Chevy Equinox prize vehicle will have been used
and will be awarded in “as is” condition. The vehicle will have accrued mileage, although actual mileage on the Chevy Equinox
cannot be determined prior to the awarding of the vehicle. Winner must accept prize as stated or prize will be forfeited. Winner
does not have the choice of color or options. Winner must take delivery of vehicle within (30) days of notice of availability from
a Chicagoland Chevrolet Dealers Advertising Association dealership at a time and date to be determined by the Winner with
approval of the Sponsor. Grand Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash option in lieu of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner
is responsible for all taxes (federal, state, local) and fees (including title, license, insurance and vehicle documentary fees)
prior to delivery and for all costs associated with any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified
herein. In addition, Grand Prize winner must supply taxpayer identification number (Social Security number) prior to receipt of
the Grand Prize. Sponsor must receive tax installment prior to delivery of Grand Prize and winner will be issued IRS forms for
value of prize. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising purposes
without further compensation necessary, unless prohibited by applicable law.
7. Second Prize: Cash - Value $2,500
8. Third Prize: Value - $1,850. Courtesy of Apple Vacations and RIU - (1) three-night trip to Riu Playacar, Riviera Maya, Mexico for
two adults departing from ORD, Chicago O’Hare. Trip includes three-night accommodations, round-trip charter air, transfers to/
from resort, non-motorized watersports, all food/drinks at the resort and the assistance of an in-resort Apple Representative.
Trip is valid for travel through August 1st, 2020. Taxes, insurance, any applicable baggage fees, and additional expenses (such
as optional excursions, spa treatments, phone calls and souvenirs) are the sole responsibility of the winner. All vacations are
approved on a promotional basis & are subject to availability. Blackout dates do apply. Travel dates are final and will not be
extended. Travel is not permitted during holiday periods including both 5 days prior to and after. Trips are non-transferable
and cannot be exchanged for cash. Apple Vacations reserves the right to substitute the vacation with another of equal value,
equal Apple rating or within the same hotel chain should any unforeseen circumstance occur. Hotel to be determined by Apple
Vacations. Trips are valid for 2 adults ONLY per room and do not include any special promotions. NO room upgrades. Winner must
be at least 21 years old or traveling with a legal guardian. Employees of participating companies and its properties, sponsors,
vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
9. Fourth Prize - Value $1,200. Two-night stay at Hyatt Centric Chicago Magnificent Mile (ARV: $600), $200 gift certificate to
Benihana, $100 gift certificate to Gino’s East, $100 gift certificate to Dylan’s Candy Bar, $100 gift certificate to Eataly, $100 gift
certificate to The Shops at North Bridge. Restrictions may apply.
10. Fifth Prize: Approximate Value - $800. Two tickets to a premier 2020 NASCAR Cup Race. Restrictions may apply. Employees of
Speedway Corporation are ineligible to win.
11. Winner need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by telephone, email or U.S. mail at the phone, email or address
indicated on entry form or provided online. Winners will be announced on Special Olympics website at www.soill.org as soon as
all the winners have been verified. In the case of insufficient contact information and/or if Sponsor is unable to contact winner
and if winner does not contact Sponsor to claim prize within 15 days (August 23, 2019) of race date at 500 Waters Edge Ste 100
Lombard, IL 60148, or if winner is deemed ineligible to win, Sponsor may select alternate winner through random drawing
12. By entering, winners consent to use of name, address and likeness for advertising, promotion and publicity purposes without
additional compensation. No substitutions, cash equivalent prizes, transfer or exchange of prizes will be provided in lieu of
prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute if advertised prizes become unavailable.
13. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Derby or change any element thereof, with or without notice, at any time, for any
reason. Should the Derby be cancelled at any time for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners in a random
drawing from among entries received.
14. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Each entrant agrees to release,
indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Chicagoland Chevrolet Dealers Advertising Association, their respective parents,
subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and
against any liability, action, loss, damage or claim arising in any way from participation in or administration of this Raffle or with
respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize.
15. Except as specified below, all logos are registered trademarks of Sponsor and use is prohibited without Sponsor’s express written
16. The Chicago Ducky Derby is a licensed fundraising event of GAME, Great American Merchandise & Events, 16444 N 91st St,
Scottsdale, AZ 85260.