OFFICIAL CAC 2021 DUCK RACE RULES AND REGULATIONS
CAC 2021 CHARITY DUCK RACE
Donations to Community Assistance Center (the "Presenter") help provide immediate basic needs assistance with food, clothing, utilities, prescriptions, rend and mortgage payments as well as long term case management services.
- A maximum of 8,000 ducks will be entered into the Duck Race.
- Presenter will establish the Race course and launch ducks down the lazy river at Big Rivers Waterpark & Adventures on Saturday, September 18, 2021. Presenter reserves the right in its discretion, to cancel, postpone or reschedule the event due to inclement weather, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond the Presenter's reasonable control.
- All ducks entered will be provided by and shall remain the property of the Presenter.
- Once the ducks have all entered the lazy river, the ducks will be mixed in the water and guided down the lazy river by volunteers to the race trap aka finish line. The first duck that enters the duck trap wins the GRAND PRIZE and additional prizes will be awarded to the following ducks entering the trap at random until all prizes are assigned.
- Entries must be submitted by a person 18 years old or older, or provide written parental consent.
- Employees are not eligible to win a prize in the Duck Race raffle.
- In addition to the Grand Prize, other prizes will be awarded to some of the ducks that are plucked from the masses. CAC will begin notifying winners at the Duck Race Race Event (post race).