Thank you everyone for your support of the Ducky Derby Dash at Walker's Bluff!
Winners were contacted and they are:
Grand Prize: Michele H.
2nd prize: Jennifer M.
3rd prize: Melissa L.
We will see you all next year!
Sunday, October 2
326 Vermont Rd, Carterville, IL
The event kicks off with a Family Festival at 1:00 PM. The festival will include music, as well as a petting zoo from Loving the Farm as well as balloon twisting and face painting from Professor Play.
A food truck and wine tasting will also be offered.
Ambassador Eric Baumann will arrive via helicopter thanks to Black Diamond Aviation, followed by our ceremony and Ducky Derby Dash, beginning at approximately 3:00 PM
Ducks are still available while supplies last! You can get your ducks at:
- Hunting and Fishing Days September 24 and 25, Duquoin State Fairgrounds
- Big John's in Eldorado on Saturday, September 24
- From local Special Olympics Illinois athletes
- Local Businesses with adoption papers available include:
- Roland Machinery - Carterville
- Eagles in Carbondale
- Elks Lodge Carbondale
- Mt. Vernon Airport
- Small Business Incubator 1740 Innovation Dr. Carbondale
- Southern Comfort Pools- Carbondale
- Tonic Headquarters Salon Carbondale