1. A complete set of official rules and regulations for this race can be obtained from the Broome County Humane Society's Duck Derby website at www.binghamtonduckrace.com.
2. The Broome County Humane Society's 2024 Duck Derby is conducted by the Broome County Humane Society located at 167 Conlin Avenue in Binghamton, New York.
3. A minimum of 15,000 ducks will be entered into the event in Endwell, New York on Saturday, August 17, 2024, at approximately 1:00 p.m. The Broome County Humane Society reserves the right in its discretion to cancel, postpone or reschedule the event due to inclement weather, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Broome County Humane Society.
4. Chances of winning depend on the total number of qualified entries. Each duck will have a number attached corresponding to the number on each entry form. The winning duck entries eligible for prizes will be announced at the conclusion of the event. The individuals who submitted the winning entries are not required to be present and will be notified by phone.
5. Percentage of return from the event proceeds may vary depending on the underwriting of expenses by race sponsors.
6. The Derby Duck is a registered trademark or GAME and cannot be used or copied without consent.