Our Mission: Empowering Individuals With Disabilities And Their Families To Lead Fulfilled And Productive Lives.
Your Support in helps Harbor House provide the following services.... and more
- Support Coordination - Helping participants and their families plan and coordinate services they need and want from those that are available.
- Community Habilitation - Providing training for individuals with disabilities according to their needs, such as in communication or the use of money.
- Supported Employment - Providing on-the-job skills training to help individuals become successful in the workplace.
- Community Living Supports - Offering one-on-one guidance during activities such as shopping, attending community events or household care.
- Behavior Supports - Enabling individuals to make changes in their behavior or environment that will encourage acceptance by others.
- Respite - Providing periods of free time for persons who normally care for individuals living in a family home or their private residence.
- For more information about Harbor House, go to www.hhlou.org.
- Thank you for your support!!