Join us Saturday, August 24, 2019
Fun begins at 12pm
31st Annual Duck Race benefiting the Center for Prevention of Abuse
EastSide Centre * East Peoria, IL
The Center for Prevention of Abuse (CFPA) is the only agency authorized by the State of Illinois to provide a combination of domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking, and adult protective services. Annually, more than 5,000 women, men and children, affected by violence and abuse are served by CFPA. CFPA offers school-based abuse prevention programming to students pre-K through college age, reaching out to about 30,000 young people each year. Through these activities, plus community presentations and trainings, CFPA lives out its mission to help everyone – women, men and children – live free from violence and abuse.
The Duck Race is CFPA’S longest running fundraiser. The success of the Race is essential in raising funds to help all people live free from violence and abuse. This year, more than 30,000 rubber ducks will race down a giant water slide in East Peoria. The first 31 ducks to cross the finish line win a prize for their owner. The top prize is $5,000!
Thank you for "Racing a Duck to Stop Abuse!"
*Are you adopting a duck on behalf of a friend, co-worker or family member affiliated with a Sales Team? If so, be sure to select the team you want to get credit for your adoption. Click on a team member name to give credit to a specific person.
- Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino
- Associated Bank
- Pekin Insurance
- UnityPoint Health Methodist-Proctor
- Todd Nethery - Director, Private Wealth Management
- Illinois American Water
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Mix 106.9
- Bob Lindsay Acura
- Journal Star
- Re/max Traders Unlimited
- Bleeding and Clotting Disorders Institute
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Wald/Land Corporation
- Erie Insurance
- Nature Haven
- Lahood for Congress
- Hometown Community Banks
- Advanced Medical Transport of Central Illinois
- Commercial Mechanical Inc.
- Fresh Market
- Fritch Heating & Cooling Inc.
- Hediger & Meyers Insurance
- Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Ipava State Bank
- Kaskaskia Engineering Group, LLC
- Keystone Steel & Wire Company
- McDonald's of Peoria, Bartonville, East Peoria, & Pekin
- McDonald's (Washington, Metamora, and Morton)
- Rumbold & Kuhn, Inc.
- Shared Blessings
- Supreme Accounting & Tax Service
- West Central Illinois Building and Construction Trades
- Peoria Disposal Company