35th Annual Duck Race
Benefitting the Center for Prevention of Abuse
Saturday, August 26, 2023
EastSide Centre, East Peoria, IL
Ducks race at 1 p.m.
The Duck Race is CFPA’s longest-running and signature fundraiser. Now through August 26, 35,000 ducks are up for adoption for $5 each and every duck you purchase enters you for a chance to win one of this year's 15 prizes - including the grand prize of $10,000 cash!
Last year, we raised more than $200,000 for survivors of abuse in our community and sold out of all 30,000 ducks!
All funds raised for the Duck Race stay local and help us build a safe and peaceful community. CFPA provides free and confidential services to victims of human trafficking, domestic violence, sexual abuse, sexual assault, elder abuse, and offers violence prevention education to students helping to prevent abuse before it begins in the tri-county area, reaching more than 38,000 young people each year.
Thank you for supporting our mission at CFPA. We are grateful for your friendship.
*Are you adopting a duck on behalf of a friend, co-worker or family member affiliated with a Duck Race Team? If so, be sure to select the team you want to get credit for your adoption. Click on a team member name to give credit to a specific person.
- Solvera Health
- UnityPoint Health Methodist
- Avanti's Ristorante
- David Vaughan Investments, LLC
- Rick's Crispy Chicken
- Wald/Land Corporation
- Bleeding and Clotting Disorders Institute
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Hometown Community Banks
- Lahood for Congress
- Nature Haven
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Davison Fulton Funeral Homes
- Excalibur Seasoning
- Fox Pest Control
- Fritch Heating & Cooling, Inc.
- Getz Fire Equipment
- Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Company
- McDonald's of Peoria, Bartonville, East Peoria, & Pekin
- Roger Mulhern, Financial Advisor
- Supreme Accounting & Tax Service
- West Central Illinois Building & Construction Trades Council
- C.T. Gabbert Remodeling & Construction
- Kriegsman Warehouses
- Lippmann's Furniture and Interiors