1. The City Island Duck Derby is produced by Autism Society Greater Harrisburg Area, the “Producer”, a charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, whose mission is to promote opportunities for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) to participate in the same valued life experiences as do other citizens.
2. A minimum 5,000 ducks will be entered in the race. Chances of winning depend on the total number of qualified entries.
3. The City Island Duck Derby will start at 1:00 pm on Saturday, April 25, 2020. It will consist of a random drawing of raffle tickets that represent a virtual duck that participants adopted. The City Island Duck Derby reserves the right to postpone or reschedule the race or to determine the winners by random drawing in the event of inclement weather, Acts of God, or other circumstances beyond the City Island Duck Derby's control.
4. A number will be printed on a raffle ticket. The individuals names associated with the raffle number on the tickets collected by the Producer will be awarded prizes. Positive identification will be required to claim any prize(s). Winners will be notified by mail and must pick up their prize from the Producer by May 30, 2020.
5. A copy of the Rules and Regulations, a list of Prizes and, after the event, a list of Prize Winners can be obtained from the Producers by sending a written request with self-addressed stamped envelope to: PO Box 101 Enola, PA 17025.
6. The entry portion of each adoption paper must be completed in its entirety online by Friday, April 24, 2020 to be eligible to win any prizes. Adoptions forms will not be accepted after April 24th. Entrants assume the risk of non - delivery of any entries to the Producer due to computer, network, or other Web or electronic failure.
7. No cash equivalent prizes or exchanges will be provided in lieu of the designated prizes. Any taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winner. By entering, the entrants release the Producers, its officers, directors, volunteers, staff, sponsors and other related entities from any and all liability with respect to the prizes. By entering, winners’ consent to the promotional use of their names and likenesses without any additional compensation.
8. The winner of any prize must pay any applicable sales tax or other fees associated with the prize. Winner need not be present to win.
9. Winners will be announced during an online drawing beginning around 1PM ET on City Island in Harrisburg, PA and through Live Stream. Winners will also, where necessary, be notified by telephone, email and/or U.S. mail. If a winner does not claim his/her prize within 30 days of race date, or if the Presenter is unable to contact a winner due to insufficient or illegible contact information, or if a winner is deemed ineligible to win a prize, Producer will select a substitute winner by random drawing of entry tickets. All prizes will be awarded.
10. All decisions and interpretations of rules and regulations will be made by the City Island Duck Derby Committee and its judgment is final.
11. This event is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
12. The City Island Duck Derby and its logo are registered trademarks of the Producer and no other person or entity is authorized to copy or otherwise use them without the Producer’s express written consent.
15. The Derby Duck Race is a registered trademark of GAME and cannot be used or copied without its written consent.