1. The Duck Race starts at approximately 1:00 PM on September 28, 2019 at the Boat Ramp at Lake Elizabeth in Central Park, Fremont, CA.
2. All entries must be received by the start of the race.
3. A donation of $5.00 is requested for each entry. However, no purchase is necessary and any person may, prior to September 14, 2019, request one free entry by mailing a written request for a free entry accompanied by a completed entry form in the envelope provided.
4. Each entry form has a Lucky Duck Number. Each racing duck will have a unique Duck Tracking Number attached which corresponds to the Lucky Duck Number and the number of ducks on the entry form.
5. Great Grand Prize - One Duck Tracking Number will be pre-selected before the race for every 500 duck entries in the race. If the Duck Tracking Number on the winning racing duck in the race exactly matches one of the pre-selected Duck Tracking Numbers, the person with the winning Lucky Duck entry associated with that winning Duck Tracking Number will win the Great Grand Prize. Otherwise, that person will receive the Grand Prize, and the Great Grand Prize will not be awarded.
6. The winning duck entries eligible for prizes will be announced at the conclusion of the race. Winners are not required to be present and will be notified by using information provided on the winning entry form.
7. Percentage of return from race proceeds may vary depending on the underwriting of expenses by race sponsors.
8. The Derby Duck Race/Turbo Turtle Trek are registered trademarks of GAME and cannot be used or copied without written consent.