OFFICIAL CAC 2020 DUCK RACE RULES AND REGULATIONS
CAC 2020 CHARITY DUCK RACE
Donations to Community Assistance Center (the "Presenter") help provide immediate basic needs assistance with food, clothing, utilities, prescriptions, rend and mortgage payments as well as long term case management services.
- A maximum of 5,000 ducks will be entered into the Derby.
- Presenter will establish the Race course and launch ducks down the water slides on Saturday, November 14, 2020. Presenter reserves the right in its discretion, to cancel, postpone or reschedule the event due to inclement weather, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond the Presenter's reasonable control.
- All ducks entered will be provided by and shall remain the property of the Presenter.
- Once the ducks have all exited the water slides into the catch pool below, the ducks will be mixed in the water and plucked from the pool at random. The first duck plucked wins the GRAND PRIZE and additional prizes will be awarded to the following ducks plucked at random until all prizes are assigned.
- Entries must be submitted by a person 18 years old or older, or provide written parental consent.
- Employees are not eligible to win a prize in the Duck Race raffle.
- In addition to the Grand Prize, other prizes will be awarded to some of the ducks that are plucked from the masses. CAC will begin notifying winners at the Duck Race Race Event (post race).