OFFICIAL CAC 2019 DUCK RACE RULES AND REGULATIONS
CAC 2019 CHARITY DUCK RACE
graciously presented by Praxair, Inc.
Donations to Community Assistance Center (the "Presenter") help provide immediate basic needs assistance with food, clothing, utilities, prescriptions, rend and mortgage payments as well as long term case management services.
- A maximum of 5,000 ducks will be entered into the Derby.
- Presenter will establish the Race course and launch ducks into the Rob Fleming Aquatic Center pool at approximately 7:30 PM, Saturday, August 24, 2019. Presenter reserves the right in its discretion, to cancel, postpone or reschedule the event due to inclement weather, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond the Presenter's reasonable control.
- All ducks entered will be provided by and shall remain the property of the Presenter.
- The first duck to cross the finish line wins the GRAND PRIZE! Additional prizes will be awarded to the following ducks to cross the finish line until all prizes are assigned.
- Once again this year there will also be a special, fun “LAST DUCK STANDING” prize for the very last duck fished out of the water!
- Entries must be submitted by a person 18 years old or older, or provide written parental consent.
- Employees are not eligible to win a prize in the Duck Race raffle.
- In addition to the Grand Prize, other prizes will be awarded to some of the ducks that finish the Race. CAC will begin notifying winners at the Duck Race Race Event (post race).